It's the perfect way to start your day!
After a delicious Gourmet Breakfast, begin your day down the peaceful driveway and you're in the heart of town. Walk to the Sandwich Glass Museum, Dexter's Grist Mill, Hoxie House, Dunbar Tea Room, choice of restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, beautiful Shawme Pond with peaceful swans to keep you company, Forest Preserves, bicycle trails, Heritage Gardens, Town Neck Beach and one of the most picturesque boardwalks in beautiful New England.
Each season has its own special quality, each with its own bountifulness and impression. From the spirit of summer, the spectacular autumn colors, the serene winter and pristine snow to the rebirth of spring. Come, stay a while. There are many activities for each day of your stay in any season at the luxury accommodations of Annabelle travel getaways.
This beautiful yellow lady sits atop a gentle sloping lawn and harmonious gardens. Marcatherine Capozzoli, your Innkeeper, purchased her in 2011 and has remodeled and redecorated to include the addition of a family room space and a Grand Honeymoon Suite!
“I have been fortunate to have lived and travelled to some of the most beautiful places in our country and abroad but have found a home in Annabelle, (named after the pink hydrangea) that is truly a Cape Cod Paradise.”
• The Boston Globe, Calendar, August 24-30, 2006. Cape Cod's Best New B&B 2006!
• Sweden's Ellos, photo shoot at Annabelle, Summer 07 Catalog.
• Recipes published by Today's Diet & Nutrition Magazine, October 06.
• Cape Cod Magazine, Annabelle Holiday Photos, Best Decorations, December 06.
• Where to Retire Magazine, 2007. Featured Successful 2nd Careers.
• Boston Magazine, Spring 08, Best of Hidden Gems of Cape Cod
• Cape Cod Life Magazine, June 08, Featured INN Focus